4 NIGHTS 5 DAYS
Meticulously designed Bangkok and Pattaya tour lets you explore the two popular places to visit in Thailand. Bangkok, the first attraction not only offers the cosmopolitan amenities that one would expect from other big cities, but also beguiles with a fine treasure trove of cultural attractions. The city houses a number of places to visit such as glittering Buddhist temples, magnificent palaces, classical dance performances and a number of shopping centers. Whereas Pattaya on the other hand is famous for its nightlife, shopping facilities and beaches. Our 4 nights and 5 days ‘Bangkok and Pattaya Tour’ package offers best of both the places. Read the itinerary given below for your kind perusal.
Day 01 : Bangkok (Arrival), Transfer to Pattaya
Upon your arrival at Bangkok Airport, meet our representative who’ll assist you in smooth transfer to the Pattaya hotel for hotel check-in. Located 150 kilometers South-East of Bangkok, Pattaya is less than 2 hours via road. A beach resort with city status, Pattaya offers something to everyone. Although a beach resort, Pattaya makes an all-out attempt to provide the best of everything- sightseeing, recreation, fun and entertainment. Stay overnight in Pattaya.
Day 02: Pattaya Coral Island Tour with Delicious Lunch
The morning is scheduled for Coral Island Tour. Start the day with a healthy breakfast. You will be picked up from the hotel and dropped to the designated point where speed boat will take you to Koh Lann Island.
Also known as Coral Island, Koh Lann is a lovely spot. Catering to all kinds of tourists, it is the perfect spot for fun. Laze around on the island’s soft, white sand, or get active with few watersports. The adventures of parasailing, water-skiing and jetskis are on offer. The nearby islands of Koh Krok and Koh Sak, is blessed with an abundance of coral and undersea life. Discover the uncharted horizons with snorkeling and deep-sea diving. Note that, there are no dive shops in this area so you need to carry you own equipment.
**Please note this tour is not included parasailing and undersea walk if they want they can purchase as an optional.
After you are done for the day, a speed boat will bring you back from the island. After the fun-filled activities treat yourself to lunch at Indian Restaurant in Pattaya. Enjoy a restful overnight stay in Pattaya.
Day 03 :Pattaya – Bangkok (90 minutes approx)
Post breakfast in the morning; meet our tour representative who assists you in smooth transfer to the hotel in Bangkok for check-in. Post check-in, you’ll proceed for the temple and the city tour. The rest of the evening is free for you to explore the city on your own. Stay overnight in Bangkok.
Bangkok offers an exciting mishmash of cosmopolitan amenities and cultural treasures. It takes great pride in a large number of fascinating temples around the capital. The major attractions include Golden Buddha Temple- Wat Trimits, Buddha Temple- Wat Pro and the Thai Traditional Massage School.
Day 04: Bangkok
Post breakfast in the morning, it is your day to explore the length and breadth of the city. You can even choose to go to the nearby market to purchase souvenirs from the market. Stay overnight in Bangkok.
Day 05 : Departure from Bangkok
Post breakfast in the morning, you will be transferred to the airport for onwards journey back home.
Tour end with sweet memories.
- Visit to Pattaya
- Visit the major tourist attractions in Bangkok- Golden Buddha Temple and Thai Traditional Massage School
- Boat trip to Coral Island
INCLUSIONS / EXCLUSIONS
- 02 Nights accommodation in Pattaya.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Bangkok.
- Daily breakfast in the hotel.
- Coral island tour with Lunch
- Internal transfer from Bangkok to Pattaya.
- Airport transfers in Bangkok
- All transfer & sightseeing on Seat in Coach basis.
- Airfare charges.
- Applicable Airport taxes.
- Thailand Visa Cost (To be obtained on arrival at Thailand Airport) by paying approx THBT 2000/- Per Person
- Tips to driver and guides locally.
- All surcharges for Airport transfers after the scheduled Seat in coach timings.
- Guaranteed early check in / late checkout charges (Standard check in 1400hrs and Check out 1200 Hrs.)
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Travel insurance charges.
- Personal extras.
- Meals other than mentioned in the inclusions column.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- GST- Goods and service tax.