4 NIGHTS 5 DAYS
DUBAI TOUR PACKAGES
Our main motto is to empower travelers with comprehensive choices so that they can get the best for them. Our entire team constantly works to make your itinerary an experience that you can cherish for the rest of your life. Each one of the employees at the Travels Clinic strives to turn your vacation into a fun filled affair.
- Return Airfare (Ex- Del/Bom/Amd)
- 04 Nights Accommodation In 3 Star Hotel
- Return Airport Transfer
- Dubai City Tour With Transfer
- Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner With Transfer
- Dhow Cruise Dinner With Transfer
- Burj Khalifa 124th Level With Transfer
- Abu Dhabi City Tour With Ferrari World With Transfer
- Dubai Visa Included With Otb
- All Tours & Transfer Sic Basis
Visa requirements for entering Dubai vary greatly between different nationalities and it is always advised to check regulations before traveling.
1. Documents Required (Individuals):
- Clear passport copy of the tourist
- Mat finish passport size photo
- A copy of the salary certificate or employment contract of the tourist (resident) must be attached
- Proof of family relationship (kinship)
- Travel insurance
2. Types Of VISA :
Tourists who wish to stay in UAE for more than 14 days or those coming on family or business visits can apply for Visit Visas. These are valid for either 30 days (short term visit visa) or 90 days (long term visit visa). Both visas are non-renewable. Apart from the visa fees, a deposit is to be paid by the local sponsor/relative/resident which is reimbursed after the visit visa holder has left the country.
- 90-Day Long-Term Visit Visa for individuals is valid for 60 days from the issue date and non-renewable. Valid for 90 days from the arrival date and non-renewable
- 30-Day Short-Term Visit Visa for individuals is valid for 60 days from the issue date and non-renewable. Valid for 30 days from the arrival date and non-renewable
The tourist visa is a special category under the visit visa type and entitles the holder to a 30-day stay and in non-renewable. If visa holder of the tourist visa stays for more than 30 days, then that person has to pay a fine per day plus some charges for an out pass or would be liable for any legal proceedings as decided by the UAE Govt.Sponsorship of hotels and tour operators who bring in visitors is required for tourist visa. Clear passport copy of the sponsor and travel insurance is required for visa.
Multiple Entry Visa
Multiple-entry Visas are issued to cruise ship passengers since their schedule entitles them to enter the country more than once in a single trip. Such visas are also issued to business visitors who are frequent visitors to the UAE due to their ties with a multinational company or a reputable local company. Multiple-entry Visas are valid for six months from the date of issue and the duration of each stay is 30 days. The visa is non-renewable. The individual must enter UAE on a Visit Visa and then obtain a Multiple-entry Visa.
Transit passengers stopping at Dubai International Airport for a minimum of 8 hours are eligible for a 96 hour transit visa. A valid onward ticket is required. Passport and other travel documents should be valid for at least three months. Citizens of the following countries are not eligible for the 96-hour visa on arrival: Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Niger, and Yemen.
Please note that the information provided for general information purposes only. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Please contact your nearest embassy for accurate, up-to-date information.